'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
Celebrate St Andrews Day in style with a host of leading West End performers in London with “Scots In the City” (It’s not all bagpipes and Brigadoon..!)
A pair of seasoned Scottish West End performers are bringing a touch of Celtic charm to the Phoenix Arts Club just in time for St Andrews Day, in an evening to celebrate the best of Scotland and Musical Theatre.
Shona White (Wicked, Mamma Mia, Chess) & Kieran Brown (The Phantom of the Opera,Wicked Les Miserables), alongside musical director James Doughty will be joined by some of the best Scots voices in the London, showcasing the rich Celtic musical history of Scotland in this unique celebration of all things Caledonia!
“We are delighted to be sharing this evening of song celebrating our mutual love of Scotland with a London audience again. We are both fiercely proud of our deep Scottish roots, and also proud to be Londoners, so this is a unique opportunity to combine both. We are planning a few surprises along the way, and alongside James and our special guests, we hope the audience will leave with smiles on their faces and an understanding of the unique rich musical landscape of our bonnie bonnie homeland!”
So bring your bagpipes, flash your very best tartan and prepare to be swept away by sweeping Scottish melodies, during an evening reviewer and top theatre blogger West End Wilma described as “The bonniest night out in London! 5*!”
Please read these very important notes
The Phoenix is operating a “Strict Bubble” seating policy. Please make sure you only book tickets for your table with people who are within your “Household Bubble”. If you have booked tickets at a table with another household please contact us by email to have this booking split into the appropriate number of tables. This won’t be a problem at all. email@example.com
Timings: Ticket holders can enter The Phoenix Arts club from 6pm, and the show will start at 7pm. The show will run until 8.45pm and will include an interval. The venue will close at 10pm.
Face masks: As per government guidelines, attendees must wear a face mask upon arrival at the venue, when walking through the venue or attending the toilets.
Purchasing Tickets: Attendees MUST purchase tickets in advance. You can purchase between two and six tickets to the show. Full names and a method of contact must be provided for each member of your party.
When You Arrive: Upon arrival, you will be guided to a dedicated cabaret table that will be reserved exclusively for your party. It will be socially distanced from others.
Ordering Drinks: Drinks must be ordered via our Phoenix Arts Club app, and will be delivered directly to your table from our wonderful bar staff. The app is free to download from both the Apple and Google Play stores.
Cabaret Table for Two to the show
A socially distanced Cabaret Table for Two to the show
|19:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
Cabaret Table for Four to the show
A socially distanced Cabaret Table for Four to the show
|19:00 - 21:00||£80.00|
Live Stream Ticket!
Can't make the show in person? Watch it online instead! Secure a Live Stream Ticket today and we will contact you 30mins prior to the event's start-time with a private link to the show.
|19:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.