'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
“One of the hottest nights out in Soho" - ***** LondonTheatre1
Hosted by cabaret legend Ivy Paige, as seen on The Voice, and featuring a whole host of acts - cabaret, comedy, burlesque, death-defying stunts courtesy of Guinness World Record holders and MORE!
A Night in Soho is unlike any other, for once the boutique shops of Seven Dials shut their doors, and the theatres take their final curtain call, the busy streets empty, and all is quiet. But the art-deco doors of the legendary Phoenix Arts Club are only just opening, and it's at this time that the infamous characters of Soho, from the Vaudevillians to the stars of the big screen, come out to play.
You never know who might take to the stage at A Night in Soho, so when all's said and done and you leave the club just in time for the last train home (or later if you so choose), keep what you have witnessed a secret, as it's moments like these that make The Phoenix Arts Club the magical place it is. Hosted by cabaret legend Ivy Paige, as seen on The Voice.
In line with Government guidance, alcoholic beverages will be served at all ticketed performances, without the need of a substantial meal.
Please read these very important notes
The Phoenix is operating a “Strict Bubble” seating policy. Please make sure you only book tickets for your table with people who are within your “Household Bubble”.
Timings: Ticket holders can enter The Phoenix Arts club from 6:30pm, and the show will start at 7pm. The show will run until 8.45pm and will include an interval. The venue will close at 10pm.
Face masks: As per government guidelines, attendees must wear a face mask upon arrival at the venue, when walking through the venue or attending the toilets.
Purchasing Tickets: Attendees MUST purchase tickets in advance. You can purchase between one and four tickets to the show. Full names and a method of contact must be provided for each member of your party.
When You Arrive: Upon arrival, you will be guided to a dedicated cabaret table that will be reserved exclusively for your party. It will be socially distanced from others.
Ordering Drinks: Drinks must be ordered via our Phoenix Arts Club app, and will be delivered directly to your table from our wonderful bar staff. The app is free to download from both the Apple and Google Play stores.
Please note: The show will be a live performance, with acts performing at distances in-line with government guidelines. The show's format will change in-line with these guidelines, so if live performances are not permitted, we will instead conduct the performance from our Phoenix Studio, and Live-stream it to the venue.
Cabaret Table for Two to the show
A dedicated. cabaret table for two, exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 20:45||£40.00|
Cabaret Table for Three to the show
A dedicated. cabaret table for three, exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 20:45||£60.00|
Cabaret Table for Four to the show
A dedicated. cabaret table for four, exclusively for your party.
|19:00 - 20:45||£80.00|
Cabaret Table for One to the show
A dedicated. cabaret table for one, exclusively for your party
|19:00 - 20:45||£20.00|
Cabaret Table for Phoenix Arts Club Member & Guest
Cabaret table for two. Exclusively for Phoenix Arts Club Member and a guest. Please purchase additional options below if more guests are attending and we will seat you together.
|19:00 - 20:45||£20.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.