'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
Spend St Patrick's Day in good company at The Phoenix Arts Club with an evening packed full of the best in Irish talent with performances from four-party harmony vocal group The Four Harps followed by Irish folk music from the Come From Away band starring members, recent winners of What's on Stage's 'Best New Musical'. Expect exquisite vocals, the strumming of guitars and the tapping of spoons ’til the early hours.
Enjoy an authentic, Irish two-course dinner with an arrival pint of Guinness
Timings: Arrivals from 7.30pm. Performance from The Four Harps from 8pm. Performance from The Islanders from 9.30pm.
About The Four Harps:
Celtic melodies as you've never heard them before. You'll be blown away as these handsome Irish lads sing the most beautiful tunes from the Celtic world in exquisite four-part harmony. Have a great night's craic with the lads at their take on an after-hours, toe-tapping trad session. Music inspired by traditional Irish music that has been mixed and merged with more modern hits from Irish artists such as U2, Van Morrison and Snow Patrol. Also includes songs from Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, and even The Greatest Showman, all given an Irish twist. Join Ryan, Conor, Kevin, and Fergal as they bring you Celtic magic with traditional legendary - prepare to be charmed!
|Unreserved Seating||19:30 - 00:00||£15.00|
|Unreserved Seating & Pint of Guinness||19:30 - 00:00||£20.00|
|Unreserved Seating, Pint of Guinness & Two-Course Irish Meal||19:30 - 00:00||£30.00|
|Phoenix Arts Club Member & Guests||19:30 - 00:00||Free admission|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.