'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
Introducing The Islanders - the Irish folk band starring members of the new hit musical Come From Away!
In a one-off Boxing Day special this Thursday 26 Dec, just after the curtain call upstairs, head down to the Phoenix Arts Club and enjoy the sound of fiddles, the strumming of guitars and the tapping of spoons ’til your heart’s content.
These established West End musicians will serenade your post-show drinks and create an experience like no other at one of Central London’s last independent venues. Old favourites are reignited and classics are reintroduced in this beautiful celebration of culture.
This event is free for Phoenix Arts Club members and Come From Away ticket holders (just show your ticket on the door)! It’s the perfect opportunity to come together.
The Phoenix Arts Club is a thirty-year-old independent venue with a rich history. What was once the rehearsal rooms of the theatre above in the 1930s (used by Noel Coward, Gertrude Lawrence and Sir Lawrence Olivier, to name a few), the Phoenix is now a celebratory venue for anything and anyone theatrical or appreciative of the arts. With multiple weekly shows and cabarets, an award-winning restaurant and a unique, independent drinks space and events host, The Phoenix Arts Club is the place to be every night in Central London.
Entertainment + Pint of Irish Stout
Entertainment + Pint of Irish Stout or house drink.
|21:30 - 23:00||£10.00|
Phoenix Arts Club Member & Guests
Free entry for Phoenix Arts Club Members and their guests. Members will be asked for their membership at the door. Not a member? Sign up here: http://phoenixartsclub.com/membership/
|21:30 - 23:00||Free admission|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.