'Best Club & Bar...' Time Out Awards 2015 + 2016 'Entertainment Club of the Year' Club Awards 2015 Turn onto Phoenix Street, off Charing Cross Road and you should spot the entrance to The Phoenix Arts Club and as Dick Van Dyke said in his best Cockney in Mary Poppins: “That there is what youmight…
Join Jordan, backed by a live band as they perform a range of songs from musicals and also his favourite pop songs. This is Jordan’s debut solo show and he can’t wait to be performing in London’s, West End. Currently training in musical theatre, Jordan’s most cherished experience so far was getting the opportunity to work with the boyband BUSTED, as he was cast in the world premiere of their musical. Jordan has been described by Christy Altomare (ANASTASIA Broadway) as a “real diamond in the rough” as she continues to support Jordan and has given him invaluable contacts. In 2017, Jordan released an EP featuring all original songs that he’d written. The EP reached number 5 on the iTunes chart, just under Ed Sheeran. Jordan continues to write songs and plans to have his second EP out by the end of the year, with more exciting announcements to come.
Jordan’s show is guaranteed to be a fun night with the main purpose of raising money for a charity whose mission needs to be shouted from the rooftops.
All the profits raised towards this event (ticket sales and on the night) will be going to a charity which is extremely close to my heart; JUST LIKE US.
ABOUT MY CHOSEN CHARITY:
JUST LIKE US was founded for a simple reason: growing up LGBT+ is still one of the most challenging experiences young people can face.
Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and gender identity are facts of life for the 150,000 (or more) lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT+) pupils in UK secondary schools: 25% attempt suicide, 50% self-harm and 96% still hear homophobic remarks. These negative experiences undermine aspiration, reduce performance and limit the potential of LGBT+ pupils. Schools remain uncertain about how best to teach and support all pupils about LGBT+ issues.
JUST LIKE US build a national network of university student volunteers, giving them the skills they need to communicate with impact, and sending them into secondary schools to share their stories, bust stereotypes, and explain why LGBT+ equality is everyone’s issue. They believe the best way to support LGBT+ young people is to make sure they hear powerful positive messages about being LGBT+ from other LGBT+ young people, just a little older and wiser.
The world is bigger and better in colour.
Phoenix Arts Club, London's West End, WC2H 8BU
|Unreserved Seating||17:00 - 19:00||£10.00|
1, Phoenix Street, WC2H 8BU
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.